Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Adventurous

So its a bit late but never fear I still am doing this every day until the wedding. Today I want to write about how adventurous Stacie is. Our second date was a hike up in the canyon and it was great fun with Stacie. Here I am with this beautiful girl and she had no problem going way off the trail and struggling through bushes and across ravines when we had to detour around something. And she was just curious and excited about everything we came across. This winter we went snowshoing and she was just fine taking off into the woods with me just exploring around in the snow-in fact I think it was her idea to leave the trail and do our own exploring. We had a great time snowshoing. She's always up for some outdoor adventure and isnt afraid to do things she hasnt done before. She even encouraged me to by a rock climbing rope at REI recently so that we could start that out! One of the ultimate examples of this is the fact that she went skydiving with me when I proposed. When a girl will do that with you, theres something special! I cant wait to have this adventurous and beautiful woman with for eternity.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Wow - Stacie I had no idea you were so adventurous! That's awesome! I love the pictures in the post below - the Christmas tree is a great idea :)

Rachel said...

I still need to see the proposal video someday. So cool!