Friday, July 10, 2009

Caring

Tonight I want write about how Stacie does little and big things to take care of me. She is concerned about my welfare and always tries to make sure I'm comfortable, big events in my life are commemorated, and just generally cares for me. For example, the morning I had to drive down to salt lake to take my boards, Stacie woke up at 5:30 to cook me a breakfast of pancakes and eggs so I could stop by her place and eat on my way. That was exactly what I needed, better than the cold cereal I would have normally eaten. A few months ago she started doing my laundry for me. Its really nice to bring a weeks worth of clothes to her and pick them up clean and folded. Ive tried to get her to let me do it, but won't have it and acts like she'll feel bad if I don't let her. Also, back in January when I was on-call for my last month she came and visited me every 4th evening when I was in the hospital, even bringing me a milkshake on my last night of call ever. It was such atreat to see hera fter a long day and really gave me a boost for the long night ahead. There are many more examples, but you get the picture, I'm an incredibly blessed guy to have this amazing woman in my life.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Thanks for already taking such good care of Justin, Stacie!!

Rachel said...

What a sweetheart- Stacie you are such a blessing to Justin!