Monday, July 13, 2009
Family and Motherhood
nother thing I love about Stacie is the priority she places on family. She knows the Proclamation on the Family very thoroughly and has made sure we've read it together several times. Reading it with her has been a treat because she knows it so well and has good insights to point out. I can tell her testimony of the family as central to Gods plan is strong and deep. She talks about looking forward to being a mother often and really believes in the importance of motherhood. She tells me that as she was growing up her goal and greatest desire was to be a great mother. She has had a great nurturing role in the lives of her nieces and nephews, and when I see her with them I am excited about how great of a mother she'll be to our children. She is has so many great qualities that will make her an amazing mom-she is very spiritual and will teach the gospel and be a great example, as well as be able to seek and recieve personal revelation to guide her parenting. She is fun and will keep our kids active, outside, and athletic. She's really smart, has always done well in school and can teach our children how to succeed there as well. She is patient with kids and can be firm and keep them in line without having to get angry or yell. Finally, Stacie loves children and they love her. I am so blessed to be forming a family with Stacie this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She sounds like she will be a wonderful mother!
Wow, two days to go! You and Stacie will both be amazing parents!
(Okay, this is funny, along the mother lines- the word verification I have to type in for this comment is "colic". How bizarre is that?)!
Post a Comment