Just showing off my kitchen tile--did this in February, while on "vacation." One night I worked on it until midnight. It was about 15 degrees outside and I was using the tile saw, which uses spraying water to lubricate the blade, outside on the back porch. The water tubes kept freezing up and the tile kept freezing to the saw table, so I used hot water from the bathtub in a bucket as my water source and periodically poured it over the saw to unthaw everything. What kind of vacation was that? As misereable as it was, I couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculousness of it.
3 comments:
That looks GREAT - and what a funny story about installing it! I'm so glad to finally see pictures of it after hearing so much about it from everybody; love the color choice!
Looks even better in person, I can attest to that. It really modernizes your kitchen. Want to be hired on to do our bathroom? I'm taking bids this week, we decided not to do it ourselves!
Hey fellow Blogger!
That is funny that you chose to do that on your "vacation". You are so busy... It will be fun to see what you are up to...blogging is fun, blog-hopping is even more fun! All of us still need to get together, a P-Town reunion! :)
Post a Comment